Saturday, February 5, 2011

Time Flys!!

It's hard to believe we are heading into the second week of February.  I had great intentions of sharing all of my projects that I made for Christmas and those ongoing into January. I think I will just bite the bullet and share them all at once to get myself and you up to date on what's been happening.  January usually is a slow month - but not this one.  Between putting our house up for sale in Ottawa (and having to keep it pristine clean YUK - would rather be quilting), taking classes, giving classes and keeping up with customer quilts time just fly’s very quickly!
My niece Jocelyn and her Christmas quilt
My niece Gillian and her Christmas Quilt

My son Robert and his T-Shirt Quilt
In my fabric dyeing course we did some Shibori.  I made scarves for all my sister-in-laws, sister and mom.  Here they are showing them off....


My sister-in-laws, Frances, Susan and Pleasance


No comments:

Post a Comment