Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Camping in the Maritimes

My husband Sam and I have been traveling throughout the Maritimes over the past couple of weeks with our wee travel trailer. I had hoped to share our journey chronologically but when we were setting up our trailer just outside Halifax we had a little visitor and I just had to share.


This is truly a Canadian chipmunk. He went right for the Tim Horton's Timbits!! And forget the plain timbit. It was the frosted one for this little guy.

Stay tuned for more of our adventures through the Maritimes. We even found a few quilt and fabric stores along the way......

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoy our little piece of the world , have fun camping . I just discovered a new quilt shop today in Elmsdale if you happen to go in that direction , it is worth the stop .

    ReplyDelete