Tuesday, August 31, 2010

5th Year Anniversary for Cherry Tree Quilts

Sometimes it's hard to believe that it's been five years since I started this quilting journey. The amazing women and their beautiful quilts have definitely made my life richer. I am always thrilled at the variety and breadth of the quilts that cross my machine. It soothes me and challenges me all at the same time. It makes me feel that their quilts are a little bit mine when I quilt them. Please visit my updated "Customer Quilt" page to see some of their wonderful work.

I have also updated "My Quilt" page. These are quilts that I have pieced, quilted and taught. Some of them are for sale - so please contact me if you are interested.

In celebration of Cherry Tree Quilts five year anniversary I would like to offer a 15% discount on quilting services for quilts booked by the 15th of September. Please call or email to reserve your spot and mention “Anniversary” to get your discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment