Saturday, July 3, 2010

Moving Home!


On Sunday, 27th June, with the help of family, friends and a 16ft cube van, we packed up and moved out of the Running Stitch and back into my home studio. After a short break to move my son out of the house (he is rooming with college friends), we reconvened for a work party and bar-b-que dinner. My cupboards and shelving were re-assembled before dinner and the Longarm was up and running shortly after dessert! While I am going to miss the comraderie of the staff and customers at the store, I am eager to start working again from home with all my clients and friends .

2 comments:

  1. It looks just as I remember it...with a few 'new' additions, of course.

    I have a little "quilt along" quilt that I just recently finished piecing that I'd like you to quilt for me...if you want to, i.e. It's just a wee thing measuring 34" x 20".

    Welcome home, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the process of finishing a quilt. I love creating and piecing, but, hand quilting NOT so much. Do you machine quilt for others? Elke Wenners, St-Georges, Quebec

    ReplyDelete