Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Happy New Year and thank all of you who have made 2011 one to remember.  There have been many ups and downs this year but my quilting family have been there to encourage and console.  Thank you for looking out for me, I could not have made it without all of you.

Looking forward to 2012 there are many new things coming my way.  I have a full teaching schedule coming up this winter season.  I also have some special projects I have been working on and will share with all of you as they are completed.

I have a new website in the making and I am very excited on how it is going......you can check on my progress and hopefully in the next two weeks it will be all up and running.  www.cherrytreequilts.ca

One on the things I am most excited about is that I have become a Canadian distributor for the best thread on the market.  Fil-tec Threads.  The Glide thread is just amazing and when you pair it with the pre-wound bobbins you get the best tension you could ever have.  More to follow on this.........

Again I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year!!  May your year be filled with much joy, happiness and prosperity.

Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment